Monday, April 1, 2019

Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

Pandora is so pretty!

Animal Kingdom is my favorite Disney park that I've visited so far! I love the animals, the trees, the rides, and the food! They also have a great line up of characters, several of which I had never met before!
Me with Chip and Dale!

Favorite Attraction(s): Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Favorite Restaurant(s): Satu'li Canteen, Flame Tree Barbecue
Favorite Entertainment(s): Discovery Island Trails

Pandora really lights up at night!

I didn't even get to see everything on my first visit, and I'm very excited to be going back. Hopefully, I'll get to check out everything that I missed while showing my mom everything that I already loved! We'll be there later this year on my birthday and so far, our MUST DO is track down those strawberry-chili churros!

4 comments:

  1. Animal Kingdom is one of my favorite parks to walk around! I love the decor. Flight of Passage is an amazing ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous, well thought out park! And Flight of Passage was super fun! I waited about an hour and a half for it, and when I got off the wait jumped to three hours!

      Delete
  2. I've never been to Animal Kingdom! Strawberry chili churros sound interesting!! What a great picture of savory and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this park if you can make the trip! And I'm super excited to try those churros! I think it's the only unusual flavor that they have, and it sounds like a good one.

      Delete