Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Disney's Hollywood Studios


Hollywood Studios was my first experience at Disney World, and while it wound up being my least favorite of the four parks, I still had a blast! And that was in spite of the torrential rain and being awake for 40 hours by the end of the day.

Favorite Attraction(s): Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Favorite Restuarant(s): Sci-Fi Dine In Theater Restaurant, Fairfax Fare
Favorite Entertainment(s): Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage

Holidays at Hollywood Studios!
Two of my favorite rides across all parks are here and right next to each other! The ride selection in general is a bit underwhelming, but those two more than make up for it! Similarly, my first food experience was the Sci-Fi Diner and it really set the tone for my whole trip. The staff was super nice and let me into the drive in dining room without a reservation since I was alone and showed up right before opening. This place is a must see!

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage!
My plan for my second visit is to catch more shows. Hollywood Studios seems to have more shows relative to the amount of rides, and I only caught one while I was there. I happened to be walking by as Beauty and the Beast was getting started, and it was excellent! I hope the other shows are on par.

7 comments:

  1. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney movies :-) Sounds like you had a blast!

    Ronel visiting from the A-Z Challenge with Music and Writing: Home-Grown

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend works at TBAB live on stage show. i haven't personally been back to WDW since it was MGM studios but i also remember the car show and indiana jones show being great. ;)

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to catch the Indiana Jones show this year! I didn't manage it because I was caught on the opposite side of the park in the rain. LoL

      Delete
  3. Angie,

    I hope someday that we can visit Disney World. That would be a such a cool experiece! :)

    Thanks for joining in my latest art sketch in this month's A2Z Challenge. My theme is The Little Mermaid and today's feature is H is for 'HAMMERHEAD' shark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can, too! I'm very thankful that I was able to go, and will be going again this year with my mom. :)

      Delete
  4. I hate Tower of Terror, but Rock N Rollercoaster is pretty awesome. Glad you found some things to love about Hollywood Studios. I'll need to check out the Sci-Fi Diner next time I go to WDW. Thanks for the tip. :)

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete