Wednesday, April 10, 2019

It's Tough to be a Bug (California Adventure and Animal Kingdom)

It's Tough to Be a Bug is a 4-D show at both California Adventure and Animal Kingdom, and it's one of my favorites! My mom also enjoys this one a lot! The ending always cracks her up and makes her squeal! I won't spoil it for you if you've never been, but it's pretty unexpected! I will say be prepared for sights, smells, and sensations!

I'm pretty sure the show is exactly the same in both parks, but I haven't seen the California edition in several years. My mom and I didn't stop by A Bug's Land in 2017, and in 2016 they were showing an extended preview of Moana (which was excellent!) in the theater. But in 2018, I dropped by during my Disney World trip and it reminded me of just how fun this show is. I do know that the queue is better in California.

Just be warned, small children might get scared. It's dark and at one point the audience is attacked by giant spiders. There's always one family that leaves with a crying kid. Other than that, this is a really cute and funny little show.

No comments:

Post a Comment