Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Disney California Adventure Park

Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park!

California Adventure is my least favorite park that I've visited (as of 2018), but that's not really saying much since I still think it's a lot of fun! I think it's about on par with Hollywood Studios in Orlando, but that one wins because it has my favorite roller coaster. California Adventure is also where I spend the most time with my mom, because she loves those giant turkey legs! Last time, we grabbed two, some water, and headed back to the hotel to enjoy our lunch and some movies.


James P. Sullivan! My favorite picture ever. (2007)

I've been to California Adventure several times, but haven't been since October 2017 which is the year they transformed the Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror into Guardians of the Galaxy. A decision I was very upset over, because WTF does Guardians of the Galaxy have to do with a possessed elevator?! Well, I rode it twice, and I still don't have an answer to that question. However, I can tell you that it's way more fun now! At least the Halloween version is. I felt like there were more drops and upshoots and general bounciness.

Twirling with Halloween Mickey! (2017)
Favorite Attraction(s): Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark
Favorite Restaurant(s): Churro Carts, Turkey Leg Carts
Favorite Entertainment(s): World of Color

World of Color!

I am overdue for another visit. As many times as I've gone, I still haven't seen or done everything! Cars Land is still a mystery to me, even though it was open during my last two visits. I haven't seen Pixar Pier other than in pictures. The Food and Wine Festival is happening right now, so maybe I can go for a Spring visit in a couple of years. I've always gone during the Summer, Halloween, or Christmas.

What's your favorite thing to do in California Adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment