Thursday, April 4, 2019

Disneyland Park


Disneyland is always going to hold a very special piece of my heart. It's basically where my Disney obsession blossomed and grew into this massive thing. I can't even tell you how many times I've been there. I think I was four during my first visit, and I went yearly with my parents until I was 12. After that, we went a couple more times. I went with friends, my school, by myself, and finally with my mom for my birthday in 2017.

Meeting Tinker Bell in Pixie Hollow! (2017)

Favorite Attraction(s): Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure
Favorite Restaurant(s): Bengal Barbecue, Tiki Juice Bar, Cafe Orleans
Favorite Entertainment(s): Main Street Electrical Parade, Royal Hall, Pixie Hollow

Haunted Mansion - holiday edition!
I've visited during the Summer many times, Halloween, Christmas, and I was even there for the red carpet premier of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl in 2003! I would love to visit Disneyland during their Luna New Year celebration one year! It looks really nice, and it doesn't seem to be too crowded in February.

Is Disneyland as magical for you as it is for me?

3 comments:

  1. i love disneyland :) in fact it inspired me to work at WDW after graduating college. love bengal bbq but haven't been in ages because there is always such a terrible queue.

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? There's never been a line when I went. I took my mom last time and she loved it too!

      Delete
  2. What lovely memories! I've only been there once, but it was so much fun for kid!

    Isa-Lee Wolf

    A Bit 2 Read
    @IsaLeeWolf

    ReplyDelete