Saturday, April 27, 2019

HalloXmas Plans

Either in 2020 or 2021, I will be taking a two week trip to Japan in order to enjoy the Tokyo Disney Resort during Halloween and Christmas! Hence, HalloXmas (thanks to DisneyTouristBlog for that term). I've always wondered if it was possible, and it is! It just takes a little planning. Of course, I originally wondered about it in regards to Disneyland. But given my quest to visit every single Disney park during every season, I think it makes sense to do this at the park furthest from home.

My current plan is to spend 4 days at the parks for Halloween (10/28-10/31), then spend a week or so sightseeing and exploring Tokyo and the surrounding areas. Then I'll head back to the parks around 11/7 for four days of yuletide bliss!

Have you ever experienced two seasons in one trip at a Disney resort?

No comments:

Post a Comment