Friday, April 26, 2019

World of Color (California Adventure)


World of Color has to be Disney's best show. I've only seen it once, but I was absolutely blown away. And I had actually stumbled upon it one night by accident. I was walking past while it was already going and could just hear the music from the bench I decided to park on, and knew I was going to have to try to catch it the following night, which I did! It's set on the water and it's basically a huge laser light show with water and fire and smoke and music.

It plays iconic scenes from Disney films including The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean and so many more! The lights and water all change to match the music, and it's really an incredible experience. I cried during the The Lion King portion, because it just evokes so much emotion! And the Pirates of the Caribbean part was absolutely epic! This is not a show to miss. Make sure you grab a Fast Pass for it if you're ever in California Adventure! There's even suppose to be a new special Halloween edition this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment