Monday, April 15, 2019

Magic Kingdom Park


Magic Kingdom is the Disneyland of the East Coast. The layout and attraction selection is nearly identical, with a few notable differences. Other than Epcot, this is the park that I spent the most time in. There's just so much to do and it really brought on the Disneyland nostalgia and added new memories.

Holiday magic shot at the castle! (2018)
Favorite attraction(s): Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Favorite Restaurant(s): Be Our Guest Restaurant
Favorite Entertainment(s): Once Upon a Time, Happily Ever After, Meet Gaston

Posing with my hunnys! (2018)
Magic Kingdom truly is magical. It's chock full of characters to meet and rides to...ride. But the real highlights are the night time entertainment. At least the fireworks that were scheduled during my visit, so your mileage may vary.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to any of these parks, but your theme is making me wish I could go... :)

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can go one day! It's a wonderful experience. :)

      Delete