Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Magic Kingdom)


I was lucky enough to be able to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party last year at Walt Disney World. For those who don't know, this is a special ticketed event that happens after normal park hours in Magic Kingdom. The ticket also lets you access the park a few hours before the party if you don't have a regular ticket (I did, so I was there ALL day). There's special treats, a parade, fireworks, character appearances, and more!

My favorites: Jack and Sally! (2018)
Sadly, I didn't get to experience everything that this party had to offer thanks to poor planning on my part. I wasn't sure what to expect and missed a lot because of that. My late night dinner reservations at Be Our Guest Restaurant was the main culprit, but I was desperate to eat there. I did get to see part of the parade, but it was so crowded that I didn't get too see too much. I did meet several characters, but I missed Christmas Daisy because her line was way too long.

Uncle Scrooge and Donald! (2018)
That's actually one thing that I was really disappointed about. It was crowded as heck! I assumed the park would be less crowded because it's a limited capacity event, but nope. I think it was even more crowded than during the day! At least in some areas. There was absolutely no breathing room in Fantasyland, since that's where the majority of the holiday treats were, as well as the open rides. While the overall party was fun, I have to say that the crowded park was a major disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment