Saturday, April 20, 2019

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios)

Roll 'n' Roller Coaster is hands down my favorite ride at Disney World. I mean, I didn't get to ride every single ride there, but I did ride this one four times. In a row. After being awake for 30+ hours. In the rain. In fact, the rain was my main reason for continuously getting on. I'd exit, scurry back to the Single Rider entrance, and do it all over again. And I wasn't the only one.


This coaster is like if Screamin' at California Adventure and Space Mountain had a baby, and then that baby's nanny was Aerosmith. It's super fast and twisty and just OMG good time! I could not get enough of it! Unfortunately, when the weather is nice and there's more people in the park, even the Single Rider line can be upwards of an hour. It's totally worth it though.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, one of hubby's favorite rides. He always gets a Fast Pass for it. I don't do coasters...LOL!

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Raspberry

    ReplyDelete