Friday, April 19, 2019

My Ultimate Disney Quest!

I am on an epic quest. Upon completion, I will...I don't know. I'll feel pretty awesome and have lot of great stories and pictures to share! What is this quest you ask? To visit every Disney park during every season! Of course, the main seasons are Halloween and Christmas which every park does. Then there's the special ones like Easter and Tanabata Days in Tokyo, Chinese New Year in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Then there's the events like the Flower and Garden Festival in Orlando, and things like that. I plan to do it all!

Halloween in Disneyland and California Adventure? Check!
Christmas in Disneyland and California Adventure? Check!
Christmas in Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot? Check, check, check, check!

Halloween in Disney World is up next, along with the Food & Wine Festival in Epcot. Next May will be Easter in Tokyo, followed by Halloween and Christmas in October through November!

No comments:

Post a Comment