Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Chrismas in Disneyland for the first time in forever!

Christmas 2006 in Disneyland with Mickie and Minnie!

 

I have not been to Disneyland during the holiday season since 2006. Fifteen long years! Nearly half my life! It's not that I haven't been to Disneyland, because I have.

Summer 2007. Halloween 2016. Halloween 2017. Summer 2019.

But no Christmas! And I've never been for Easter, or really any other time of year, but that's a post for another day...

So now that the parks are open again, I am going! I'm so excited! I had my dates selected before the parks even opened, or knowing what the procedures were going to be. And I'm going far enough out that I still have no idea how things are going to look!

Will fireworks and parades be back? Can I hug my husband, Goofy? Do I need to wear a mask on Splash Mountain? Is Haunted Mansion Holiday happening?

All major questions that I don't have answers to, and likely won't until closer to my trip. I desperately want pictures with characters, but I feel like that will be the last thing to return. Likely early 2022.

I'll also be making a day trip to Universal Studios Hollywood which I haven't been to since...I can't even remember. But It's been around twenty years!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment