Monday, September 28, 2020

My Disneyween 2020 Must-Do List!

Photo by Brian McGowan on Unsplash

I caved and booked a trip to Disney World for mid-October. I was going to wait for more news about my home park, Disneyland, but then I got a great offer from Disney World and just went for it. Of course, I'm still disappointed that a lot of things aren't going to be available, but then I thought about it. I still have a pretty long list of attractions and foods that I didn't get to on previous trips! I can focus on those while crowds are low, and when the parks are fully functioning, I can go back and do everything else!

So here are the things I must do on my upcoming trip to Walt Disney World.

Animal Kingdom

Maharaja Jungle Trek: My mom and I did the Gorilla Falls Trail last year and really enjoyed it! I didn't know about either of these when I went the year before, which is a shame. I'm definitely going to pop in this time. 

Flight of Passage (redux): When I went in 2018, I rope dropped this one and still had to wait 90 minutes. With my bladder condition, that was a problem. I almost left the line multiple times, including when you're put into groups for the preshow. But I stuck it and could barely enjoy the ride because I was in so much pain. This year will be better!

Epcot

Test Track: I actually don't know why I never went on this one. I used my fast passes for other attractions and never felt like waiting in line.

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros: I didn't even know this existed. Now I do.

Journey Into Imagination with Figment: I just never got around to doing this one, since I spend 90% of time in Epcot eating.

Spaceship Earth: I did ride this one last year with my mom and we had a blast! I want to do it once last time before it's refurbished.

Skyliner: I had no reason to ride it on my previous two trips, but since I'm staying at one of the resorts it runs through, I'll be taking my maiden voyage!

Hollywood Studios

Galaxy's Edge: Yep, I still haven't even entered this new land yet. I hope to manage both rides, but I'm definitely getting some food.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: My mom and I had fast passes that we never got to use! I don't minding waiting in line though.

Halloween Treats: I plan on getting the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu, Pumpkin Cheesecake Canoli, and Box of Bones Eclair.

Magic Kingdom

"it's a small world": Is it identical to Disneyland's? I have no idea, but I'm going to find out.

Pumpkin Spice Waffle Sundae: There's no way I'm leaving without eating this.

Monster Mash Burger: Ditto as above.

Not So Poison Apple Cupcake: Ditto again.

Splash Mountain: Much like with Spaceship Earth, I just want to hit it one more time before it's transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment