Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Once Upon a Time (Magic Kingdom)


Once Upon a Time is Magic Kingdom's nighttime spectacular following the fireworks. I caught this one by accident, not knowing when it was showing. I went shopping, and as soon as I stepped outside, the ultra-amazing fireworks started. Once they ended, I scurried across the park to grab a Dole Whip, and on my way out, BOOM! Another show! And I had a great view despite being last minute. I literally just stopped where I was.

Once Upon a Time combines pyrotechnics, music, and a full castle projection. Mrs. Potts is telling Chip some of Disney's most beloved tales, while scenes are shown against the castle. I was in awe at the details of this show! I don't know how long it's going to run, but if you get the chance, definitely stick around to watch it.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture. We haven't been to Disneyland in quite a few years so I think it's time to go back!

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete