Friday, August 28, 2020

Disneyween 2020 Might Be a Go!

 I was reading Disney news, as I do most days, and the Halloween food and decorations for Disney World are scheduled to be up September 15th. This, of course, made me look at hotel, park, and flight availability for my birthday weekend. Everything is available! The hotel is a bit more than I'd want to pay, but that's due to the lack of Value Resort offerings. It's not out of my budget, though. Mostly because I'd only stay for four days rather than five or six. As for the flight...OMG so cheap! $287 round-trip with an upgrade?! That is wild!

I'm going to wait a bit before booking, because anything could happen in the next seven weeks. But probably within the next two to three, I'll be ready go make my final decision. I just need to go somewhere! Disneyland would be preferable. I don't mind paying full price for a reduced experience there. Disney World is a different story, but at this point, I'm willing to make the sacrifice!

No comments:

Post a Comment